Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Latest Layout

(Click image to enlarge)

Here is my latest digital scrapping layout.  It has been some time since I have done one.  I have been having too much fun taking and editing my pictures.  Glad that some of those pictures have finally made it onto a layout.  Now before you go and get all impressed let me just share that the layout is a product of an online class I am taking at Jessica Sprague's website.   The class I am taking is a two week class focusing on writing and typography- two things I could keep improving in.  She provided us with the template and this great digital paper kit so that we could make the layout our own.  If you are at all interested in learning how to scrapbook on your computer I highly recommend her online classes.  They are awesome.  Her website is also where I took my online photography class this summer AND to top it off- she lives in NC.  Bottom line- if you want to learn how to make pages like this with your digital pics, support a fellow North Carolinian and visit her website!

No comments: