Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh Those Pigtails!

Liza has recently taken to wearing her hair in braids.  She has become quite vocal in letting me know exactly how she wants her hair.  A few weeks ago her preference was for having her hair in a ponytail on the back of her head.  And, it couldn't be a ponytail that was too high.  She wanted it low so that she could sweep it around to the front like a princess.  This week we are all into pigtails.  I am thinking it might be from what we are reading- Pippi Longstocking.  Do you remember her?  Liza has long heard how I used to want to wear my hair like Pippi.  Perhaps Liza is my little Pippi.  Now if I can just get those braids to stick out from her head!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a sweet picture! I love her braided pigtails. :)