Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, February 27, 2009

Remember Baby in a Basket? Here's Baby in a Bucket!

You may remember an old post from October where I snapped a few pictures of Louisa in an old basket that used to be my grandmothers.  Well, she is getting bigger so no more basket for Miss Louisa.  She has graduated to the bucket!  Actually, if I didn't tell you, you might not know little Louisa's mommy had put her in a bucket/big tin drink cooler thing.  Why, you might be wondering did I put my precious little one in a bucket?

Well, I saw a post on a photography forum that I frequent about a boutique owner needing some photographs for her website.  I e-mailed her to say that I was interested in helping and she sent me this cute little top and bow for Louisa to model.  How cute are these things??  Because Little Louisa is not quite sitting up on her own I had to find a way to prop her up to show off this cute top.  So, I resorted to the bucket!  I don't think it turned out half bad :-)



In case you are interested in checking out this cool boutique go to Tazetta.

No comments: